Be Faithful In The Small Things Because It's In Them That Your Strength Lies

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fresh Start? I Suppose So!

HEYYY THERE!!!
I want to start by saying I MISSED BLOGGER SOOOO MUCH!!!  Like you have no freakin idea.  
So what had happened was...Lol...Okay so Blogger is a part of Google, right, and I have a Gmail account which is part of Google as well.  So my login for Blogger was a yahoo email address.  No problem right?  Right!  Well until Blogger I guess made some changes and made me use my Gmail account as my primary login and when I tried to log in with my yahoo account it wouldn't let me and I had no access to my dashboard/homepage and could not post ANYTHING!!! 
Like this was seriously a hard time for me y'all...for real!
Anywho, I finally found some time to just create a new blog with my Gmail account as my login and viola!  I'm back on the scene and get to start fresh with my blog!
So sit back, kick your feet up, grab some popcorn, Jujubees, and your favorite pop and join me on this ride! =)
I can't wait to start blogging for real for real again!!
                                          

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my new blog & for the kind words

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kim-You're very welcome!!! =)
    @UglyCleanBroke87-Thank you sooo much!!! Omg it feels so good to be back!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Go 'Head & Drop A Line